Prescott, AZ Personal Insurance Lawsuit | Phillips Law Group
- Home / Practice Areas | Phillips Law Group / Practice Areas | Prescott /
- Prescott, AZ Personal Insurance Lawsuit | Phillips Law Group
When you are injured, involved in an accident or suffer damage to your property, you may have an insurance policy to help cover the damages you experienced. Unfortunately, insurance companies do not always have the best interests of their clients. Their main goal is to profit the company by paying you less than what your claim is worth.
This is why we recommend speaking to our Prescott personal insurance attorneys at Phillips Law Group. Our legal team has decades of combined experience dealing with insurance companies and are aware of the tactics they often use to either deny or devalue claims.
We are ready to discuss your claim during a free, no obligation legal consultation. We are available anytime, day or night, over the phone or online. Our services are offered on contingency, so there are no upfront fees. You pay us only if you obtain compensation.
Call us today at 1-800-706-3000 or fill out a Free Case Evaluation form.
Am I Eligible to File a Personal Insurance Case?
It is difficult to determine if you have a case without knowing the details of your situation. Our attorneys need to determine whether the insurance company was acting in bad faith. This could include looking at any of the following factors:
- The insurance company claims that they are not required to pay you even though the accident or incident is covered under the policy
- The insurance company failed to provide timely communication about your claim
- They failed to conduct a reasonable investigation into your claim
- They provided a settlement amount much less than your claim is worth
- The insurance company failed to give detailed reasons for denying your claim
- They failed to make a prompt decision (either approving or denying) your claim in a timely manner
The best way to know if you are eligible to take legal action is to reach out to a licensed Prescott personal insurance attorney for a free consultation to learn more about your rights.
Personal Insurance Disputes Phillips Law Group Handles
Having an insurance policy is like having a safety net that guards you from paying heavy costs in the case of an accident, injury or damage to your property. Some of the most common personal insurance disputes we handle at Philips Law Group include:
- Health insurance ”“ Health insurance policies generally have a high deductible rate. This means that you must meet a certain standard of fees before the policy begins to cover medical costs. Often times, policyholders must pay hundreds of thousands of dollars out-of-pocket costs to reach their deductibles.
- Auto insurance ”“ Most states require all drivers to carry auto insurance, including Arizona. These policies are often used by victims to help cover medical expenses and other related costs they experience in a car accident with negligent driver.
- Home/rental insurance ”“ If a home is damaged from a natural disaster or your home is burglarized, your policy may cover the damage of the storm or the items that were stolen. Be sure to thoroughly read your policy as certain things may not be covered.
- Disability insurance ”“ These type of policies generally offer wage supplements in the event you become temporarily or permanently disabled and are unable to work.
- Life insurance ”“ Life insurance policies often cover expenses with lump-sum payments given to the surviving family of the deceased. Unfortunately, there are many loopholes in these policies and oftentimes a family is left with very little.
- Long-term care insurance ”“ These policies often cover costs that are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance policies. It includes care in nursing home facilities, adult care, assisted living, and hospice care.
If you have questions regarding your policy, it may be in your best interest to reach out to a Prescott personal insurance lawyer to discuss the legal options that may be available to you.
Contact our legal team at 1-800-706-3000 for a free consultation.
How Can an Insurance Claim Get Denied?
There are many reasons why insurance claims get denied. Insurance adjusters are trained to use certain tactics to get you to admit fault or say something that harms your claim to avoid a payout. They may even try to delay the claims process long enough so that you become desperate enough to take the first settlement offer to cover your out-of-pocket costs.
To get out of paying a fair value, the insurance company may claim the following:
- Your loss is below the deductible
- Your loss falls outside of the policy’s coverage
- They may state that the policy has lapsed due to late payments
- They may claim that you have a pre-existing condition
- You failed to notify the insurance company before a deadline
- The policy does not cover or excludes your specific loss
If the insurance company has denied or devalued your claim, get in touch with our legal team. We are ready to review your situation 24 hours a days, seven days a week.
Reach Out to an Experienced Prescott Personal Insurance Attorney Today
Our attorneys at Phillips Law Group have represented more than 155,000 clients, helping them obtain millions of dollars in compensation. We are prepared to handle all communications and negotiations with the insurance companies on your behalf.
Contact us for a free consultation to see how we may be able to help. We do not charge upfront fees for our services. We only get paid if you obtain fair and just compensation.
Need legal help? Call our firm at 1-800-706-3000 .
Free Case Evaluation
Your message has been sent
Thank you for your message, we will get back to you soon.
I want to thank attorneys Tim and Robert and the paralegal Bethany for all they had done on my case. They were all empathetic, knowledgeable and professional. All my questions were answered, emails returned in a timely matter, and promises fulfilled. I recommend Phillips Law Group if you need help with your injury case.
Two family members were in a bad wreck a couple of years ago, and as a result called Phillips Law to represent them. Montana Thompson was the attorney assigned to the case with the help of Nemo Farr as legal assistant. Mr. Thompson litigated a very generous settlement for both my stepdaughter and her son. Because my grandson is a minor, I decided to act as conservator for him to ensure the settlement was safe and secure. Montana helped with that process, but it was Nemo who went way above and beyond the call in finding a financial institution to use for the restricted account. There were some glitches in that process but Nemo helped navigate them with a calm expertise which belies his age. I would consider them both great representatives of the level of commitment to their clients and assets to their firm.
Juan Roque has been integral with my legal needs. Communication has been easy. He conveys information I can easily understand without a lot of "Legal Fluff" jargon. I will certainly do business with Phillips Legal team again and refer them to my friends and family.
Although my accident was fortunately not a major one, The Phillips Law Group AZ treated it as such. Their staff, specifically Mr Juan Roque was very professional, courteous and most importantly very informative. Mr Roque's attentive service was phenomenal and I highly recommend this firm!
Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value As someone who is familiar with the inner workings of the auto insurance industry I can whole heartedly endorse Steven J. Jones and Phillips law group as someone I would want on my side should litigation take place. They handled my case professionally, honestly, and with satisfactory results which I would not have expected without enlisting their help.
I was recently served court documents that I was being sued from an accident that happened years ago. For someone who has never been through something like this and not familiar with the court lingo or where to even begin, it was very frustrating and stressful. I reached out to a family member who knew Tracy Laskos and the great reputation of Phillips Law Group and within the hours of the initial call for help, I had a direct number to Lead Attorney Nassar. Nassar heard my case and almost instantly put me at ease by explaining the process and how easy it was to handle. Nassar spoke to me like he was a friend, not like I was a client. I am so grateful to Tracy, Nasar and of course my cousin Stephanie for helping out and giving me the direction that I needed to get through this situation. I plan on referring my friends, family and patients that are in need of a personal injury Attorney to Phillips Law Group. Thank you!!
Thank you Phillips Law Group for all the support and back to school assistance we appreciate it.
I’ve been working at Phillips Law Group for nearly four years and I can confidently say this is the best personal injury firm in Arizona to work for. The firm is the best for numerous reasons but to start, Phillips Law Group gives employees opportunities for promotions and growth. I started working within the settlement department, moved to a paralegal assistant and grew to be a pre-litigation paralegal with my own case load. Each attorney I have worked for is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to talk to. Secondly, I love how Phillips Law shows appreciation for employees. They host Friday Zoom Huddles giving out PTO, goodie bags, special shout outs, bonuses and gift cards. They also host extravagant holiday parties and fun contests during the Holidays! Lastly, the firm cares about giving back to the community, which is a trait I value as well. It’s rewarding to see a fast paced firm taking time out of their busy day to pay it forward. I would highly recommend working at Phillips Law Group!
Jon Jamieson was amazing to work with . He came through with all of his promises.
If you are in need of legal support for a motor vehicle collision of any kind, I highly recommend going to Phillips Law Group Injury Lawyers. Sean Davis has exemplary knowledge and experience in this field, compassion for his clients, and excellent judgment and communication skills.