Mesa Business Litigation Attorney | Phillips Law Group
- Home / Practice Areas | Phillips Law Group / Practice Areas | Mesa | Phillips Law Group /
- Mesa Business Litigation Attorney | Phillips Law Group
Business litigation can cover a broad range of commercial interest disputes including shareholder issues, breach of contract issues, landlord and tenant disputes, joint venture disputes, court-appointed receiverships, copyright infringement and other disputes that may be business related.
At Phillips Law Group, our Mesa business litigation attorneys are available to provide commercial litigation services throughout Maricopa County and beyond. Our legal team has experience representing both large corporations and small businesses. We welcome the opportunity to review the merits of your claim.
For more information, contact a lawyer at our firm today by calling 1-800-706-3000 .
Phillips Law Group – Ph: 1-800-706-3000 .
Business Litigation Services We Offer
Since 1993, Phillips Law Group has been an advocate for our clients throughout Arizona, and our business litigation team caters to a range of commercial issues including:
- Breach of contract:Which commonly occurs when a disagreement arises over the terms of a binding contract, and one or both parties tries to enforce the contract terms.
- Landlord/Tenant disputes:It can be difficult as often emotions can run high in these types of disputes – which may arise for a number of reasons including non-payment of rent, a lack of repair and upkeep on a property, and more.
- Contract disputes:Generally begin when there is a disagreement between parties that are bound by the contract.
- Shareholder disputes:Can be the result of a disagreement among shareholders usually regarding the governance of a corporation or in another important component of the company’s general operations, including financial issues with a corporation.
- Franchise disputes:These disputes often require experienced attorneys as they can involve state and federal franchise laws. This is because franchises are often operated by a third company, which is granted permission to operate by the owner – who may be located interstate.
- Construction contract disputes:Can vary in scope due to the wide variety of construction services that can be performed. For example, an electrician may not receive payment for a small in-home repair, while a high-rise developer may have a disagreement over a pricing issue or a delay of work due to a construction business owners failure to obtain permits.
- Trademark/Copyright disputes:When someone copies another person’s intellectual or branded property without the consent of the owner, a copyright or trademark dispute may require a lawyer to help resolve the issue.
Our team of attorneys work to resolve the issues we are presented with as efficiently as possible, while keeping the best interests of our clients at the forefront.
Are Verbal and Handshake Agreements Enforceable in Arizona?
In the state of Arizona, any agreement that is covered by thestatute of fraudsmust be in writing. If the agreement falls outside of the statute of frauds, they may still be enforceable however, the burden of proof is commonly on the party that is requiring the terms of the agreement to be met.
How Can A Business Litigation Attorney Help?
Hiring the services of a business litigation attorney has many advantages. Defending or pursuing a resolution in a business matter can quickly become quite complex and using the knowledge of an experienced lawyer can help you to make informed decisions as you proceed through the litigation process.
A reputable attorney can also help to explain the process involved with your case – including strategies that the opposition may use – while also identifying any areas of your claim that need to be either reinforced or built upon.
It is also important to note that, depending on who is involved in the case (private businesses, governments or others), these cases can take months to years to resolve. Therefore, having a good relationship with your lawyer can help to ensure that you are kept up to date with the latest developments in your case.
Contact A Mesa Business Litigation Lawyer Today
At Phillips Law Group, we have represented more than 155,000 consumer clients over the past 27 years. Our staff is dedicated to protecting the rights of business owners in Mesa, Maricopa County, and beyond. We have mediated many cases and successfully represented several Fortune 500 companies.
For help with your dispute, we encourage you to call and speak to a lawyer at our firm today.
Have Questions? We Have Answers. Ph: 1-800-706-3000 .
Free Case Evaluation
Your message has been sent
Thank you for your message, we will get back to you soon.
My Attorney Sean Davis and his paralegal Hannah Dustin worked on my case. They listened to the problems that I was having with my case and they both got right to work. First they found me a doctor that actually listened to my problems from my car accident and worked quickly to form a plan that was comfortable for me and the doctor. The doctor was the best and after a couple of procedures the pain in my neck was gone. Behind the scenes Sean and Hannah were working hard to get my case settled with the insurance company. They kept in contact with me on all aspects of my case. They settled my case much faster than I expected and for more than I was expecting. If you want two real professional legal people to work on your case, I would highly recommend Sean and Hannah to you. I cannot say enough nice things about these two. Thank you so much, Rickey Hart .
Jon Jamieson was amazing to work with . He came through with all of his promises.
Phillips Law Group provides a collaborative environment in which both attorneys and staff work together to achieve the best outcome for clients. As an attorney here at PLG, I’m lucky to be surrounded by seasoned attorneys and knowledgeable staff that share my enthusiasm for helping accident victims. The team here at PLG treats clients with respect and empathy while fighting hard to get the results they deserve.
Sophia H. at Phillips Law Group has been an absolute joy to work with -quick, responsive, and professional in every interaction. Her breadth of knowledge, from administration to IT to finance, is nothing short of impressive.
They knew exactly how to explain the case to me in a way that I would understand it. They gave me hope that my life wasn’t over.
I didn’t know anything about the area, and Phillips Law Group just took care of everything. They helped made sure I knew where I was going, made sure I didn’t have to worry. They literally just took care of me.
Definitely recommend! Awesome
If you are in need of legal support for a motor vehicle collision of any kind, I highly recommend going to Phillips Law Group Injury Lawyers. Sean Davis has exemplary knowledge and experience in this field, compassion for his clients, and excellent judgment and communication skills.
Phillips law group has an amazing staff and i recommend them to everyone.
I want to thank attorneys Tim and Robert and the paralegal Bethany for all they had done on my case. They were all empathetic, knowledgeable and professional. All my questions were answered, emails returned in a timely matter, and promises fulfilled. I recommend Phillips Law Group if you need help with your injury case.