Yuma Business Litigation Attorney | Phillips Law Group
- Home / Practice Areas | Phillips Law Group / Practice Areas | Yuma | Phillips Law Group /
- Yuma Business Litigation Attorney | Phillips Law Group
Whether your business is large or small, disputes and litigation can be very difficult to resolve. If you are involved in a dispute concerning a contract, real estate, partnership, shareholder, intellectual property or another issue, you should consider contacting a Yuma business litigation lawyer.
Our attorneys can guide you through the legal process, working toward a fair resolution of the litigation/dispute. Our firm has represented many businesses, including Fortune 500 companies like Walgreens, United Technologies, Chubb Insurance, Home Depot and State Farm.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation to discuss your dispute and find out how we may be able to help you.
Call Phillips Law Group today at 1-800-706-3000 .
Business Litigation Cases
The Yuma business litigation lawyers at our firm are prepared to help businesses with many kinds of disputes, which may include:
- Breach of Contract ”“ These disputes involve one party trying to enforce the terms of a contract after it was violated by the other party that signed the contract. Businesses often suffer financially from breach of contract, such as when someone fails to pay a debt, breaks a lease, or does not honor the terms of a sale or purchase.
- Trademark or Copyright Disputes ”“ This involves one business filing a claim against another for infringing on its intellectual property.
- Landlord Disputes with Tenants ”“ These often involve failure to pay rent, failure to maintain the property or make repairs, or fulfill some other obligation outlined in a lease.
- Franchise Disputes ”“ These can be particularly complicated because federal and state laws can be involved. Even though a particular franchise is in one state, the owner may be in another.
- Shareholder Disputes ”“ These often arise when there are disagreements over how a corporation should be governed. These disputes could also be about financial problems with the company.
- Disputes with Construction Contracts ”“ This often involves failure to pay for a construction project or a dispute over the cost of a repair, such as a repair by an electrician. There can also be cases of construction companies failing to secure the proper permits for a job.
The consultation with our experienced attorneys is free of charge and there is no obligation to take legal action.
Call Phillips Law Group today to learn more: 1-800-706-3000
What if the Agreement That is in Dispute Was Verbal?
You may still be able to enforce an agreement that was not written down. However, the burden of proof in this kind of dispute would be on you or someone authorized to sign on your behalf.
Many kinds of agreements governed by Arizona’s Statute of Frauds must be written down and meet other specific criteria to be enforceable.
As this is a complex issue, you should discuss it with a Yuma business litigation lawyer in a free legal consultation.
Why Should I Work with an Attorney?
These cases can easily be very complicated, involving many different factors, laws, parties and issues that need to be resolved. These cases can also take quite a long time to resolve.
You could greatly benefit from the extensive knowledge of our Yuma business litigation lawyers. Our legal team can also research the specific issues that come up with your claim to determine the laws that apply and how to build a robust argument in your business’s best interests.
Our attorneys can manage the process for you, keeping you updated on the status of the case and answering your questions.
Call our Yuma Business Litigation Attorneys Today
Our attorneys welcome an opportunity to review your business dispute and determine if we may be able to help you reach a fair resolution that protects your business. We are dedicated to protecting business owners’ rights throughout Arizona and have represented several Fortune 500 companies.
If your business is involved in a lawsuit or dispute, feel free to call Phillips Law Group today. We are here to answer your questions.
You can call us 24/7 at 1-800-706-3000 . You can also fill out theonline formand a representative will contact you shortly.
Free Case Evaluation
Your message has been sent
Thank you for your message, we will get back to you soon.
I didn’t know anything about the area, and Phillips Law Group just took care of everything. They helped made sure I knew where I was going, made sure I didn’t have to worry. They literally just took care of me.
Phillips is the best!! Love all that they do to give back to the community and how much they help those who are experiencing homelessness. ❤️
Great company and awesome service. Thanks Caroline fabos. Kudos to all.
I would like to thank Vanessa Rodriguez for helping me with my case because I was in total shock about the accident. She had listened to all my concerns and had answered every question I had . She was great !!!
It’s an Honor and a Privilege to work for a company that cares about its employees and clients for 12 years. I’ve seen Management go out of their way to help someone whether it’s a personal matter or work related. I am also reminded of many occasions where a Client needed urgent help and we as a Team were able to get the person immediate assistance. At Phillips Law we make that happen through Teamwork and a dedication to our profession. I’ve had numerous jobs in several other fields, those were just jobs. This is a home. Many of us have been here for quite a few years, it feels like one large extended family.
Working at Phillips Law Group has been a blessing from the beginning for me and I am extremely thankful to work for a firm that values their employees so much. Here I believe we are a huge family of hard working people that can bring a sense of comfort to our client’s lives in times of hardships, stress and chaos. From intake to Settlement we strive to provide the best customer care to all of our wonderful clients. With a 4.8 rating and over 1100+ star reviews on Google no surprise our firm is extremely well known for the quality of work we do!! #teamPLG!!
My paralegal , Caroline , was on top of her game - very responsive and always answered any questions I had and in a timely manner . My attorney Rob ,was the best attorney I ever had . He explained everything in great detail and had a great sense or humor . He really knows how to bring light To tough , unfortunate situations - I would absolutely recommend them at anyone -
Liz was great
Jeffrey Phillips is truly a brilliant attorney and businessman. I would not hesitate for a moment to contact him if I needed a personal injury attorney in Arizona, you would be fortunate to have him and his team. If you have a car accident, slip and fall in a store, or get punched in the face, call Phillips.
Phillips law group is the best around!