Know How to Spot Arizona Nursing Home Neglect
- Home /
- Know How to Spot Arizona Nursing Home Neglect
As the collective population of the United States ages, it increases the demand on nursing homes and other assisted living facilities that need to find room for new residents. This type of pressure on those establishments leads to rushed decisions and unfortunate mistakes. In legal terms, many of these situations would be considered nursing home neglect when someone is not receiving the proper amount and type of care. If you or someone you love is mired in this sort of situation, seek the help of experienced Phoenixnursing home neglect lawyers as soon as possible.
Below is a brief overview of what to look for so that this problem can be identified.
Arizona Nursing Home Neglect – Warning Signs
When someone is not being properly cared for in a nursing home, there are signs that will generally appear that should alert loved ones or others to a problem. Anyone who notices these warning signs needs to take steps to find out more and to reach a solution to the situation, whatever that may entail. The health and safety of the resident could be at risk. Below are a few common warning signs of nursing home neglect:
- Bed sores – Bed sores are extremely painful and extremely difficult to treat, and the only way they can appear is when someone who is bed-ridden is not turned on a proper schedule.
- Dirty clothes – If someone notices that a resident is constantly wearing the same clothes or is wearing clothes that are never clean, this could be a sign that basic cleanliness guidelines are not being followed.
- Medication – If a resident suddenly shows symptoms of a health condition that has already been successfully managed with medication, it could be a sign that the resident is not getting his or her medication in a timely manner.
- Sickness – If a resident is falling ill to common viruses such as the flu or a common cold, it could signal a lack of basic sanitation in the facility
- Demeanor – If a resident’s basic demeanor changes suddenly and without explanation, it could be a sign that the resident is unhappy with the level of care he or she is receiving.
How Phoenix Nursing Home Neglect Lawyers Can Help
While there are no ‘standard’ warning signs of nursing home neglect, those who are close to a resident simply need to pay attention to how the resident is doing and trust their instincts. If you’re concerned that something is wrong, do not be afraid to ask questions. If you’re concerned that your questions are not being answered and that your loved one is not receiving a proper level of care, seek the help of experienced personal injury lawyers to get to the bottom of the issue. Contact Phillips Law Group today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Phillips Law Group – Ph: 1-800-706-3000 .
Jasmine helped me so so much I want to thank her ! And also Aaron , i was always scared after an accident , knowing I would have to deal with lawyers but not here . Luckily I’ve only been in 3 accidents but this time it was fast and easy . And i received all the treatments I needed to help me recover ! Thank you Jasmine and Aaron!
Sophia H is a pleasure to work with! Thanks for all you do.
Jasmine , did a great job . Highly recommend!!!!!
Liz was great
Liz Gonzales was great!!!!
Thank you Phillips Law Group for all the support and back to school assistance we appreciate it.
Sophia H is very helpful.
Jasmine Delgado is an amazing paralegal. She was patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend Phillips law group
PLG is the best! Highly recommend. Love that they do so much to help the community.
Phillips is the best!! Love all that they do to give back to the community and how much they help those who are experiencing homelessness. ❤️