Guide to Preventing Arizona Construction Site Accidents
- Home /
- Guide to Preventing Arizona Construction Site Accidents
Construction site accidents occur at an alarming rate, and while many people will focus on which party or parties to attempt to hold responsible for injuries that occur as a result of these construction site accidents, others want to focus on what could help prevent this problem from continuing to spiral out of control. Of course, if you or someone you love has been harmed on an Arizona construction site accident, you need the help of an experienced Phoenix construction accident lawyer, but in the meantime, below are some ideas for how to minimize these accidents in the future.
Arizona Construction Site Accidents – Existing Problems
According to OSHA, the United States Occupational Safety & Health Administration, the following issues represent the most common causes of construction site accidents:
- Fall protection (scope, application, definitions)
- Excavations (general requirements)
- Head protection
- Excavations (requirements for protective systems)
- Hazard communication
- Fall protection (training requirements)
- Construction (general safety and health provisions)
- Electrical (wiring methods, design and protection)
Unfortunately, this list basically covers every aspect of construction work, which means that it would be difficult to identify a finite list of steps that could be taken that would substantially affect the number of construction site accidents.
Arizona Construction Site Accidents – Suggestions for Safety
However, the wide array of safety issues identified by the government does not eliminate the possibility that certain steps could be taken to improve matters. Below are a few examples of these steps:
- Training – Employers should spare no expense in making workers aware of the risks they face and how to avoid them.
- Self-generated inspections – Employers could save themselves much in the way of liability simply by taking extra steps to inspect construction sites in order to eliminate obvious problems.
- Incentives – Employers could also help improve safety by putting incentives in place that reward safe work.
- Review – Construction sites could be greatly aided by having independent professionals review a construction site in order to identify potential risks.
Of course, there are any number of other steps that could be taken to help minimize AZ construction site accidents. Hopefully more of these steps will be taken, but if you or someone you love has been harmed in such an accident, you need to contact the Phoenix personal injury lawyers at Phillips Law Group today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Jasmine helped me so so much I want to thank her ! And also Aaron , i was always scared after an accident , knowing I would have to deal with lawyers but not here . Luckily I’ve only been in 3 accidents but this time it was fast and easy . And i received all the treatments I needed to help me recover ! Thank you Jasmine and Aaron!
Sophia H is a pleasure to work with! Thanks for all you do.
Jasmine , did a great job . Highly recommend!!!!!
Liz was great
Liz Gonzales was great!!!!
Thank you Phillips Law Group for all the support and back to school assistance we appreciate it.
Sophia H is very helpful.
Jasmine Delgado is an amazing paralegal. She was patient, kind and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend Phillips law group
PLG is the best! Highly recommend. Love that they do so much to help the community.
Phillips is the best!! Love all that they do to give back to the community and how much they help those who are experiencing homelessness. ❤️